I value your privacy and will always do everything I can to protect it. I’m committed to safeguarding your privacy.
Any data you send me will be used in a lawful way, and I won’t do anything with it that I don’t tell you about in advance, and it will all remain private unless you give me permission to send specific data to a third party for a good reason.
Here, to the best of my knowledge, is a summary of the data and information being processed by me.
Data collected through the use of this website includes:
If you are visiting my website from the countries in the European Union or the UK:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.